- Price 2nd class € 19
- Price 1st class € 30
- Travel time Amsterdam - Dusseldorf Airport 2h12m
Dusseldorf Airport: third largest airport of Germany
Dusseldorf International is Germany's third largest airport and is located 8 kilometres north of Dusseldorf in the Noordrijn-Westfalen province.
With ICE International to Dusseldorf Airport
To reach Dusseldorf Airport, you can travel with ICE International from just € 20 one-way ticket to Düsseldorf Hauptbahnhof. From this station, both the all-station train and S-Bahn train will bring you to the airport 2 to 3 times per hour in 12 minutes. The train ticket to Düsseldorf Hbf is also valid to Dusseldorf Airport.
For a complete travel itinerary, consult our itinerary planner
- The SkyTrain is a monorail at a height of about 10 meters that connects Düsseldorf Airport with the terminal. The train commutes very frequently every day. The monorail is about 4 kilometer long and goes across the airport grounds. The journey time is just over 6 minutes
- NS International does not sell tickets for the SkyTrain. You buy these on the local ticket machine
Prices train tickets to Dusseldorf Airport
The train tickets to Dusseldorf Airport have different rates. The price depends on:
- The moment of booking - Early booking means lowest prices
- Flexibility - Regarding rebooking
- Flexibility - Regarding cancellations
Book in advance and save money!
If you book 2 to 3 months in advance, you travel from € 20 one-way trip to Dusseldorf Airport. Book as early as possible to have the most chance of getting the cheapest tickets. You will not be able to cancel or rebook the ticket.
Find out everything about ICE International rates here
Need a train ticket from the Netherlands to Dusseldorf Airport?
NS International also offers the opportunity to buy single tickets from Dusseldorf Airport to the Netherlands. Below you will find the best-selling train tickets from Dusseldorf Airport to the Netherlands in order to make things easier.
If your flight is delayed or there are traffic jams, it’s nice to have a flexible train ticket. For ICE International this differs per fare. The Flexpreis Europa fare is not tied to a specific time of day; with this ticket, you can travel all day long. Local transport is also valid all day long. Only the Sparpreis fare has a fixed time.
Read more about ICE International’s conditions
- The travel times and frequencies apply to day-time trips on weekdays and can be subject to change. For a complete travel itinerary, consult our itinerary planner.
- We advise that you plan enough time to change trains and to check in, so that if there are delays you will not miss your flight.
- By some airlines Weeze Airport / Niederrhein (NRN) and Dusseldorf Airport (DUS) are both referred to as "Dusseldorf Airport". Your airline operator can tell you from which airport you will be departing.
*Vanafprijs op basis van 2e klas No-Flex tarief vanaf Amsterdam Centraal naar Brussel Zuid. Los kaartje naar Luchthaven niet inbegrepen. Beperkt beschikbaar en na aankoop niet meer te wijzigen en / of annuleren.