Group travel request form
- Below, you can request a group trip for 10 or more passengers (6 or more for travelling to or through Germany).
- In some cases, booking individually is more cost-effective. How do I know which is the cheaper option?
- Fill in the form below and you will receive a suitable offer within 5 working days.
- The prices in the quote are subject to availability.
- Receive paper tickets by post, 14 days before departure.
Travelling to Belgium
Destinations must be on the Intercity Brussels route, check the Intercity Brussels page.
Travelling with children
For Thalys and Germany, 2 passengers under the age of 15 count as 1 passenger. Read more about travelling with children and group size
Can I book a group trip within the Netherlands? What does 'subject to availability' mean? Read the most frequently asked questions.
Group travel vs several individual bookings
|The entire group is seated together|
|Same price for all|
|One invoice for the entire booking|
|One contact person in case of questions|
|Payment by credit card or bank transfer|
|Paper tickets, not made out in everyone's name|
Several individual bookings
|Seats cannot be grouped together|
|Individual rates may be cheaper|
|Individual discount cards can be used|
|Payment directly online|
|Digital tickets made out in everyone's name|
|Tickets in app, travel information during your trip|