Group travel request form
- Below, you can request a group trip for 10 or more passengers (6 or more for travelling to or through Germany).
- Due to corona you can temporarily book a trip for 5 persons to or through Germany in 2 online bookings.
- In some cases, booking individually is more cost-effective. How do I know which is the cheaper option?
- Fill in the form below and you will receive a suitable offer within 5 working days.
- The prices in the quote are subject to availability.
- Receive paper tickets by post, 14 days before departure.
Travelling to Belgium
Destinations must be on the Intercity Brussels route, check the Intercity Brussels page.
Travelling with children
For Thalys, 2 passengers under the age of 15 count as 1 passenger. Read more about travelling with children and group size
Can I book a group trip within the Netherlands? What does 'subject to availability' mean? Read the most frequently asked questions.
Group travel vs several individual bookings
|The entire group is seated together|
|Same price for all|
|One invoice for the entire booking|
|One contact person in case of questions|
|Payment by credit card or bank transfer|
|Paper tickets, not made out in everyone's name|
Several individual bookings
|Seats cannot be grouped together|
|Individual rates may be cheaper|
|Individual discount cards can be used|
|Payment directly online|
|Digital tickets made out in everyone's name|
|Tickets in app, travel information during your trip|