NS International Service Center
To make a reservation by telephone, you can call NS International Service Center at +31 (0)30 230 00 23. The booking fee is € 7.50 per person (with a maximum of € 22.50).
The booking fee depends on the destination and type of ticket.
Booking fees are € 1 per person to a maximum of € 3 per booking for:
- destinations in Belgium without reservation
- desintinations in Luxemburg without reservation
- to a large number of destinations in Germany without reservarion or not for the (Super)sparpreis rate
Booking fees are € 7.50 per person to a maximum of € 22.50 per booking for:
- destinations in Belgium with reservation
- desintinations in Luxemburg with reservation
- destinations in Germany with reservation or with the (Super)sparpreis rate
- other destinations
After making the booking through the NS International Service Center, you can choose 2 methods of payment. You can pay with:
- a credit card: American Express, VISA and Mastercard
- a payment link that will be sent to you via email. This is possible for destinations in Belgium, France, Germany and for tickets to London. This is not possible for ÖBB Nightjet.
After booking per telephone, you will receive a confirmation of your booking which includes:
- a link to the e-ticket so you can print it
- a link to the mobile ticket to load onto the NS International app
- information about receiving the ticket per post (only applicable for Interrail, at least 5 days before departure)
The ease of making an online reservation
Booking online offers many benefits: you can make reservations at any time that suits you and there are no booking fees. Payments can be made quickly and safely when using iDEAL or credit card (American Express, MasterCard and VISA).
Read more about booking online