From € 38
- From just € 38* one-way trip with ICE International
- Within 4 hours to the heart of Frankfurt
- Comfortable travel and arrive well-rested
- Direct connection from Amsterdam Central Station
Quickly to the heart of FrankfurtDo you want to get away for the weekend? What about the magnificent city of Frankfurt? It is a metropolis that has all the advantages of a town. The skyline is beautifully filled with skyscrapers, followed by a number of historical buildings. During a citytrip in Frankfurt, you will not be bored.
Relaxing in the PalmengartenIn the middle of the city lies this inviting green oasis with plants and flowers originally found in different climate zones. You can row on the lake, eat ice cream on the terrace or simply relax in one of the lounge chairs. You could also attend one of the events and exhibitions which regularly take place or enjoy the various outdoor concerts.
Skating on Tuesday eveningsHighly recommended for active visitors: Tuesday Night Skating Frankfurt from April to October in the city. Rain or shine: every Tuesday at 20.30 around a thousand skaters are making their way through the city. The free skating route is 35 to 45 kilometers and takes about 2.5 hours.
Relaxing at the Long Island Summer LoungeThere is no better place in Frankfurt to end the weekend than at the Long Island Summer Lounge. This trendy rooftop club has delicious cocktails and international fusion cuisine. The radiant view of the skyline of "Mainhattan" is free of charge.
On the roof of the parking garage Börse, Börsestrasse, Frankfurt City
A summer trip on the riverThroughout the summer you can take various pleasant boat trips from the pier "Eiserner Steg". In the evening you can take your time and enjoy a drink and a delicious bite to eat while looking at the beautifully lit skyline of Frankfurt. You can also rent a rowing boat or pedalo at numerous places and get active on the water yourself. You will experience the city from a different perspective.
Tips to book cheap traintickets
- Book as early as possible so you have the best chance of getting the lowest price
- You can book tickets for German destinations approximately 6 months before departure
- If you want to go on a weekendtrip, try booking Sat-Sun-Mon instead of Fri-Sat-Sun
Our top destinations
* Listed from-prices are based on one-way trips, 2nd class, from Amsterdam Central Station. All rates are subject to availability and applicable fare conditions.