From € 90
Quickly to the heart of St. Raphael
- From € 90* one-way trip with TGV
- Travel time: 9.54 hours
- Every day via Brussels and Paris
- Tip! Early booking = lowest prices
The advantages of travelling by train
- Board directly, no check-ins
- Arrival in the heart of town
- No parking costs
- Online no booking fee
Every summer, in July and August, fireworks shows take place in St. Raphael. During the day, you can relax on the wide sandy beach. You should also visit the attractive marina. From there, a boulevard runs all the way to the nearby seaside resort of Fréjus. It's a wonderful walk along the coast. In the old town of St. Raphael, you can find great restaurants and shops. For a magnificent view of the city and the sea, climb the church of San Rafeu. This church was built in 12th century. In the historic part of the city, there’s a Provencal market six days a week. Here you’ll find the most beautiful regional products.
Travel information St. RaphaelWith the train, you'll be in St Raphael in no time. You can travel with Thalys to Paris or will the all-stations train or Intercity to Brussels. There you change over to TGV. During your trip, you’ll have all you need to able to relax in our comfortable seats.
Read more about changing trains
For a complete travel itinerary, consult our itinerary planner
Prices train tickets St. RaphaelNo trip is the same. We are very aware of this and therefore offer a fitting rate for every travel situation.
The price depends on
- The moment of booking - Early booking means lowest prices
- Travel class - 1st or 2nd class
- Flexibility - Regarding rebooking and cancellations
Book in advance and save money!Book with TGV 2 to 3 months in advance, and buy one-way tickets to St. Raphael from € 90*! The sooner you book, the lower the price. The cheapest tickets cannot be rebooked or cancelled.
General tips for getting the cheapest tickets
- Book as early as possibly to have the most chance of getting the cheapest tickets.
- Travelling in the evening is often cheaper.
- For a weekend getaway, travel Sat-Sun-Mon instead of Fri-Sat-Sun.
- Book online to avoid booking fee.
Practical informationTo make your trip that much easier, we have summed up certain practical issues for you.
Facilities on board the trainWe would gladly inform you about all facilities on board so that you can make your journey more comfortable.
Read all about the facilities and practical issues of Thalys
Read all about the facilities and practical issues of Intercity Brussels
Read all about the facilities and practical issues of TGV
View the itinerary plannerPlease keep in mind that there could be delays or engineering works and check your trip with the itinerary planner. That way, you will never get an unpleasant surprise!
Download the appDownload our app so that you will be kept informed of the possible changes.
Change trains in Paris or BrusselsBefore you can travel with the TGV to St. Raphael, you travel to Brussel-Zuid (Midi) or Paris-Nord.
- Brussel-Zuid (Midi): Follow the signs 'Thalys' until you reach the main hall. The large information panels will indicate the platform from which your TGV will depart. More information
- Paris-Nord: To catch your TGV you will first need to travel with the RER to station Gare de Lyon. From Paris-Nord you take RER line D in the direction of Corbeil Essonnes to get to Gare de Lyon. For the transfer in Paris you can buy a ticket at the bar. More information
Free access to the loungesIf you have a 1st class ticket, you can enjoy a free drink at the NS International Lounge in Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and Rotterdam.
From € 90
Pay safe with
Destinations in the South of France
*Listed from-prices are based on one-way trips, 2nd class, from Amsterdam Central Station. All rates are subject to availability and applicable fare conditions.