From € 90
Quickly to the heart of Nice
- From € 90* one-way trip with TGV
- Travel time Amsterdam - Nice 10.08 hours
- Every day via Brussels and Paris
- Tip! Early booking = lowest prices
The advantages of travelling by train
- Board directly, no check-ins
- Comfortable seating
- Arrival in the heart of town
- No parking costs
- Online no booking fee
The Promenade des Anglais is typical of the seaside resort of Nice. This kilometre long boulevard is perfect for an evening walk. Other attractions include the marina and the flea market Les Puces de Nice located on the west side. This is a good place to shop for antique souvenirs, if you still have some room in your suitcase. The more modern shopping area starts at Place Masséna. Culturally, Nice certainly doesn’t disappoint. The choice varies from modern to fine arts. You can admire works in the Chagall or Matisse museum, but Nice also has its own observatory and sports museum. Le Jardin Albert 1er is a park with beautiful gardens and fountains to escape the city for a while.
Travel information NiceFrom Amsterdam Central Station you travel via Brussels or Paris where you catch the TGV. During your trip, you’ll have all you need to able to relax in our comfortable seats.
Read more about changing trains
For a complete travel itinerary, consult our itinerary planner
Prices train tickets NiceNo trip is the same. We are very aware of this and therefore offer a fitting rate for every travel situation.
The price depends on
- The moment of booking - Early booking means lowest prices
- Travel class - 1st or 2nd class
- Flexibility - Regarding rebooking and cancellations
Book in advance and save money!
Book in advance and save money!The sooner you book, the lower the price. The cheapest tickets cannot be rebooked or cancelled.
General tips for getting the cheapest tickets
- Book as early as possibly to have the most chance of getting the cheapest tickets
- Travelling in the evening is often cheaper
- For a weekend getaway, travel Sat-Sun-Mon instead of Fri-Sat-Sun
- Book online to avoid booking fee
Practical informationTo make your trip that much easier, we have summed up certain practical issues for you.
Facilities on board the trainWe would gladly inform you about all facilities on board so that you can make your journey more comfortable.
Read all about the facilities and practical issues of Thalys
Read all about the facilities and practical issues of Intercity Brussels
Read all about the facilities and practical issues of TGV
View the itinerary plannerPlease keep in mind that there could be delays or engineering works and check your trip with the itinerary planner. That way, you will never get an unpleasant surprise!
Download the appDownload our app so that you will be kept informed of the possible changes.
Change trains in Paris or BrusselsBefore you can travel with the TGV to Nice, you travel to Brussel-Zuid (Midi) or Paris-Nord.
- Brussel-Zuid (Midi): Follow the signs 'Thalys' until you reach the main hall. The large information panels will indicate the platform from which your TGV will depart. More information
- Paris-Nord: To catch your TGV you will first need to travel with the RER to station Gare de Lyon. From Paris-Nord you take RER line D in the direction of Corbeil Essonnes to get to Gare de Lyon. For the transfer in Paris you can buy a ticket at the bar. More information
Free access to the loungesIf you have a 1st class ticket, you can enjoy a free drink at the NS International Lounge in Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and Rotterdam.
From € 90
Pay safe with
Destinations in the South of France
*Listed from-prices are based on one-way trips, 2nd class, from Amsterdam Central Station. All rates are subject to availability and applicable fare conditions.