From € 95
Quickly to Landry
- From € 93* one-way ticket with TGV
- From € 95* one-way ticket with Thalys
- Travel time Amsterdam – Landry 8.37 hours
- Every Saturday in the winter months with Thalys
- Tip! Early booking = lowest prices
The advantages of travelling by train
- Board directly, no check-ins
- Comfortable seating
- Arrival in the heart of town
- No parking costs
- Online no booking fee
Travel information LandryThalys will bring you directly to Landry. This train departs every Saturday in the winter months from Amsterdam. With Thalys your vacation starts in the train!
Travel times Thalys 2019-2020 Times from the Netherlands Station Times to the Netherlands 05.40 (d) Amsterdam Central 00.10 (a) 06.00 (d) Schiphol 23.54 (a) 06.25 (d) Rotterdam Central 23.33 (a) 07.05 (d) Antwerp Central 22.57 (a) 07.59 (d) Brussels-South (Midi) 22.05 (a) 12.21 (a) Chambery 17.50 (d) 13.04 (a) Albertville 16.58 (d) 13.44 (a) Moutiers Salins 16.25 (d) 14.05 (a) Aime la Plagne 16.02 (d) 14.17 (a) Landry 15.52 (d) 14.30 (a) Bourg St. Maurice 15.41 (d)
Outward journey from 21 December 2019 - 14 March 2020
Return trip from 28 December 2019 - 21 March 2020
Book your train ticket
Prices train tickets LandryNo trip is the same. We are very aware of this and therefore offer a fitting rate for every travel situation.
The price depends on
- The moment of booking - Early booking means lowest prices
- Travel class - 1st or 2nd class
- Flexibility - Regarding rebooking and cancellations
Options flexibility Thalys
- Bargain tickets
- Limited rebooking
- Subject to availability
- Change possible
- 50% refund
- Sufficient available
- Rebooking free of charge
- Cancellation free of charge
- Always available
Book in advance and save money!With Thalys you will begin your ski holiday well-rested. You can book a one-way ticket to Landry from just € 95*. Thalys tickets can be booked from the beginning of September for the winter months.
General tips for getting the cheapest tickets
- Book as early as possibly to have the most chance of getting the cheapest tickets
- Book online to avoid booking fee
- Book in September for tickets in the winter months
Practical informationOm uw reis nog makkelijker te maken hebben wij een aantal praktische zaken op een rijtje gezet.
Thalys facilitiesWe will gladly inform you about all facilities on board Thalys, so that you can make your journey more comfortable.
View the itinerary plannerPlease keep in mind that there could be delays or engineering works and check your trip with the itinerary planner. That way, you will never get an unpleasant surprise!
Download the appDownload our app so that you will be kept informed of the possible changes.
Free access to the loungesIf you have a 1st class ticket, you can enjoy a free drink at the NS International Lounge in Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and Rotterdam.
From € 95
Pay safe with
View our top destinations
* Listed from-prices are based on one-way trips, 2nd class, from Amsterdam Central Station. All rates are subject to availability and applicable fare conditions.