From € 85
Quickly to Champagny
- From € 85* one-way trip with TGV (excl. bus)
- From € 99* one-way trip with Thalys (excl. bus)
- Travel time Amsterdam – Champagny 9.5 hrs incl. bus transfer
- Every Saturday in the winter months with Thalys to the Alps
- Tip! Early booking = lowest prices
The advantages of travelling by train
- Board directly, no check-ins
- Comfortable seating
- No luggage costs
- Online no booking fee
Travel information ChampagnyThalys will bring you to Moûtiers, from where you can travel on to Champagny.
Travel times Thalys 2020-2021 Times from the Netherlands Station Times to the Netherlands 05.40 (d) Amsterdam Central 00.13 (a) 06.00 (d) Schiphol 23.54 (a) 06.25 (d) Rotterdam Central 23.33 (a) 07.06 (d) Antwerp Central 22.57 (a) 07.51 (d) Brussels-South (Midi) 22.10 (a) 12.21 (a) Chambery 17.50 (d) 13.04 (a) Albertville 17.01 (d) 13.41 (a) Moutiers Salins 16.22 (d) 14.06 (a) Aime la Plagne 15.59 (d) 14.18 (a) Landry 15.48 (d) 14.35 (a) Bourg St. Maurice 15.38 (d)
Book your train ticket
Prices train tickets Aime la PlagneNo trip is the same. We are very aware of this and therefore offer a fitting rate for every travel situation.
The price depends on
- The moment of booking - Early booking means lowest prices
- Travel class - 1st or 2nd class
- Flexibility - Regarding rebooking and cancellations
Options flexibility Thalys
- Bargain tickets
- Limited rebooking
- Subject to availability
- Change possible
- 50% refund
- Sufficient available
- Rebooking free of charge
- Cancellation free of charge
- Always available
Book in advance and save money!With Thalys you will begin you ski vacation well-rested. You can buy a one-way ticket to Champagny from € 99. Thalys tickets can be booked from the beginning of September for the winter months.
General tips for getting the cheapest tickets
- Book as early as possibly to have the most chance of getting the cheapest tickets
- Book online to avoid booking fee
- Book in September for tickets in the winter months
Practical informationTo make your trip that much easier, we have summed up certain practical issues for you.
Thalys facilitiesWe will gladly inform you about all facilities on board Thalys, so that you can make your journey more comfortable
Bus transferFrom Moûtiers there are bus transfers to Champagny.
When booking train tickets to Champagny your final train destination will automatically become Moûtiers, the station where you can get off and take the bus to Champagny.
For a complete travel itinerary, consult our itinerary planner
View the itinerary plannerPlease keep in mind that there could be delays or engineering works and check your trip with the itinerary planner. That way, you will never get an unpleasant surprise!
Download the appDownload our app so that you will be kept informed of the possible changes.
Free access to the loungesIf you have a 1st class ticket, you can enjoy a free drink at the NS International Lounge in Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and Rotterdam.
From € 99
Pay safe with
Our top destinations
* Listed from-prices are based on one-way trips, 2nd class, from Amsterdam Central Station. All rates are subject to availability and applicable fare conditions.