From € 80
Quickly to the heart of Albertville
- From € 80 one-way trip with TGV*
- From € 99 one-way trip with Thalys*
- Direct connection in 7 hours and 23 minuten with Thalys
- Every Saturday in the winter months with Thalys to the Alps
- Tip! Early booking = lowest prices
The advantages of travelling by train
- Board directly, no check-ins
- Arrival in the heart of town
- No parking costs
- Online no booking fee
Travel information AlbertvilleAlbertville can be reached with TGV all year round and in the winter you can travel directly with Thalys. From Amsterdam you’ll get there in just 7 hours and 23 minutes. So you’ll be depart in the morning and get out your skis in the afternoon! Get off the train and go straight to the slopes!
Travel times Thalys 2020-2021 (cancelled) Times from the Netherlands Station Times to the Netherlands 05.40 (d) Amsterdam Central 00.13 (a) 06.00 (d) Schiphol 23.54 (a) 06.25 (d) Rotterdam Central 23.33 (a) 07.06 (d) Antwerp Central 22.57 (a) 07.51 (d) Brussels-South (Midi) 22.10 (a) 12.21 (a) Chambery 17.50 (d) 13.04 (a) Albertville 17.01 (d) 13.41 (a) Moutiers Salins 16.22 (d) 14.06 (a) Aime la Plagne 15.59 (d) 14.18 (a) Landry 15.48 (d) 14.35 (a) Bourg St. Maurice 15.38 (d)
Prices train tickets AlbertvilleNo trip is the same. We are very aware of this and therefore offer a fitting rate for every travel situation.
The price depends on
- The moment of booking - Early booking means lowest prices
- Travel class - 1st or 2nd class
- Flexibility - Regarding rebooking and cancellations
Find out everything about TGV rates here
Options flexibility Thalys
- Bargain tickets
- Limited rebooking
- Subject to availability
- Change possible
- 50% refund
- Sufficient available
- Rebooking free of charge
- Cancellation free of charge
- Always available
Book in advance and save money!The sooner you book, the lower the price. As of 4 months in advance, you can book one-way train tickets to Albertville from € 99. Thalys tickets can be booked from the beginning of September for the winter months.
General tips for getting the cheapest tickets
- Book as early as possibly to have the most chance of getting the cheapest tickets
- Book online to avoid booking fee
- Book in September for tickets in the winter months
Practical informationTo make your trip that much easier, we have summed up certain practical issues for you.
Facilities on board the trainWe would gladly inform you about all facilities on board so that you can make your journey more comfortable.
Read all about the facilities and practical issues of Thalys
Read all about the facilities and practical issues of Intercity Brussels
Read all about the facilities and practical issues of TGV
Read all about the facilities and practical issues of Thalys to the Alps
View the itinerary plannerPlease keep in mind that there could be delays or engineering works and check your trip with the itinerary planner. That way, you will never get an unpleasant surprise!
Download the appDownload our app so that you will be kept informed of the possible changes.
Free access to the loungesIf you have a 1st class ticket, you can enjoy a free drink at the NS International Lounge in Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and Rotterdam.
From € 99
Pay safe with
Our top destinations
* Listed from-prices are based on one-way trips, 2nd class, from Amsterdam Central Station. All rates are subject to availability and applicable fare conditions.