From € 90
Quickly to the heart of Agde
- From € 90* one-way trip with TGV
- Travel time Amsterdam – Agde: 8.55 hours
- Every Saturday in the winter months with Ski-Thalys
- Tip! Early booking = lowest prices
The advantages of travelling by train
- Board directly, no check-ins
- Comfortable seating
- Arrival in the heart of town
- No parking costs
- Online no booking fee
Agde was once a Greek colony and therefore one of the oldest places in France. Now, it's a popular seaside resort with a beautiful marina. There are sandy beaches, nice shops and pleasant restaurants. Agde is also known for its golf courses, aquarium and water parks. The nature of and around the town is well worth a visit. The Canal du Midi is a world heritage site and beautiful to sail on in a rented boat or tour boat. Rather walk? Then the Mont Saint-Loup is a must-see. From this volcano you have a view of the coast, the protected nature reserve and even the farm of the famous Bouzigues oysters.
Travel information AgdeYou travel to Brussels with Thalys or Intercity Brussels, where you catch the TGV to Agde. During your trip, you’ll have all you need to able to relax in our comfortable seats.
Read more about changing trains
For a complete travel itinerary, consult our itinerary planner
Prices train tickets AgdeNo trip is the same. We are very aware of this and therefore offer a fitting rate for every travel situation.
The price depends on
- The moment of booking - Early booking means lowest prices
- Travel class - 1st or 2nd class
- Flexibility - Regarding rebooking and cancellations
Book in advance and save money!The sooner you book, the lower the price. As of 3 months in advance, you can book one-way train tickets to Agde from € 90.
General tips for getting the cheapest tickets
- Book as early as possibly to have the most chance of getting the cheapest tickets
- Travelling in the evening is often cheaper
- For a weekend getaway, travel Sat-Sun-Mon instead of Fri-Sat-Sun
- Book online to avoid booking costs
Practical informationTo make your trip that much easier, we have summed up certain practical issues for you.
TGV facilitiesRead more about all the facilities onboard TGV, so that you can make your trip as comfortable as possible.
View the itinerary plannerPlease keep in mind that there could be delays or engineering works and check your trip with the itinerary planner. That way, you will never get an unpleasant surprise!
Download the appDownload our app so that you will be kept informed of the possible changes.
Change trains in Brussels or ParisBefore you can travel with the TGV to Agde, you travel to Brussel-Zuid (Midi) or Paris-Nord.
- Brussel-Zuid (Midi): Follow the signs 'Thalys' until you reach the main hall. The large information panels will indicate the platform from which your TGV will depart. More information
- Paris-Nord: To catch your TGV you will first need to travel with the RER to station Gare de Lyon. From Paris-Nord you take RER line D in the direction of Corbeil Essonnes to get to Gare de Lyon. For the transfer in Paris you can buy a ticket at the bar. More information
Free access to the loungesIf you have a 1st class ticket, you can enjoy a free drink at the NS International Lounge in Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and Rotterdam.
From € 90
Pay safe with
Destinations in the South of France
* Listed from-prices are based on one-way trips, 2nd class, from Amsterdam Central Station. All rates are subject to availability and applicable fare conditions.