From € 29
Quickly to the Belgian coast
- From € 29* with Intercity Brussel
- From € 37* with Thalys
- Travel time to the Belgian coast from 3.24 hours
- Thalys-Tip! Early booking = lowest prices
The advantages of travelling by train
- Board directly, no check-ins
- Comfortable seating
- No luggage costs
- Online no booking fee
Travel information Belgian coastDuring a holiday at the Belgian coast you won't be bored for a moment. Enjoy the beautiful beaches, indulge in mussels and fries, go shopping or stroll around in the beautiful coastal towns.
You can travel with Thalys or Intercity Brussels to Brussels and then take a domestic train to a destination at the Belgian coast. Choose which train to the Belgian coast meets your needs the best.
Read more about changing trains
Travel with Intercity Brussels Travel with Thalys No reservation required Fast and comfortable travel to Belgium Flexibility: easily take a train earlier or later Reserved seats Discount with your “NS abonnement” Early booking = lowest prices Early Bird tickets when you book in advance* Shortest travel time*You can book an Early Bird ticket up until 7 days before departure
Price train tickets Belgian coastThere are different types of Thalys rates each with related prices. Train ticket prices for Intercity Brussels depend on the time of booking and travel. Book at least 7 days before departure and you will travel for the best price anywhere in Belgium.
Examples prices Belgian coast
- To Blankenberge: from € 29*
- To Knokke: from € 29*
- To De Panne: from € 29*
- To Ieper: from € 29*
* Listed prices are based on tickets from Amsterdam Central Station. The price of Intercity Brussels is based on kilometres – if you depart form a station that is closer to the Belgian coast, then the trip is cheaper.
The price depends on
- The moment of booking - Early booking means lowest prices
- Travel class - 1st or 2nd class
- Flexibility - Regarding rebooking and cancellations
Options flexibility Thalys
- Bargain tickets
- Limited rebooking
- Subject to availability
- Change possible
- 50% refund
- Sufficient available
- Rebooking free of charge
- Cancellation free of charge
- Always available
Book in advance and save money!Thalys tickets can be booked up to 4 months in advance.
General tips for getting the cheapest Intercity Brussels ticketsFor Intercity Brussels you can buy tickets from 180 days before departure. Up until 7 days before departure, you are able to buy our Early Bird tickets: tickets with a significant discount, especially when you travel on week days (Monday-Tuesday).
General tips for getting the Thalys cheapest tickets
- Book as early as possibly to have the most chance of getting the cheapest tickets.
- Travelling in the evening is often cheaper.
- For a weekend getaway, travel Sat-Sun-Mon instead of Fri-Sat-Sun.
- Book online to avoid booking fee.
Practical informationTo make your trip that much easier, we have summed up certain practical issues for you.
Facilities on board the trainWe gladly inform you about all facilities on board so that you can make your journey more comfortable.
Read all about the facilities and practical issues of Thalys
Read all about the facilities and practical issues of Intercity Brussels
View the itinerary plannerPlease keep in mind that there could be delays or engineering works and check your trip with the itinerary planner. That way, you will never get an unpleasant surprise!
Download the appDownload our app so that you will be kept informed of the possible changes.
Changing trainsYou can travel to either Brussel-Zuid (Midi) or Antwerp, where you can catch a domestic train to various destinations in the Ardennes.
For a complete travel itinerary, consult our itinerary planner.
Free access to the loungesIf you have a 1st class ticket, you can enjoy a free drink at the NS International Lounge in Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and Rotterdam.
From € 29
Pay safe with
View our top destinations
* Listed from-prices are based on one-way trips from Amsterdam Central, 2nd class with Intercity Brussels, Early Bird week.