- From € 19 one-way trip (bus excl)
- By bus from Osnabruck to the airport
- 5 connections a day
Münster-Osnabruck Airport in Germany
The small Münster-Osnabruck International Airport is located 30 kilometres north of Münster (in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia) and 40 kilometres south of Osnabruck (in the state of Lower Saxony).
With Intercity Berlin to Münster-Osnabruck
To get to the Münster-Osnabruck International Airport, you can take the Intercity Berlin to Osnabruck Hauptbahnhof. From this station, bus X150 leaves one or two times an hour and gets you to the airport in 40 minutes.
You could also take the Intercity Berlin to Münster Hauptbahnhof where you could take bus S50 or bus R51 to the airport. Both buses leave once or twice an hour and take approximately 40 minutes to get to the airport.
Find out everything about Intercity Berlin rates here
If your flight is delayed or there are traffic jams, it’s nice to have a flexible train ticket. For Intercity Berlin this differs per type of ticket. The Flexpreis fare is not tied to a time and will allow you to travel at any time on a specific day. Local transport is also valid all day long. Only the Sparpreis fare has a fixed time.
Read more about Intercity Berlin’s conditions
- The travel times and frequencies apply to day-time trips on weekdays and can be subject to change. For a complete travel itinerary, consult our itinerary planner.
- We advise that you plan enough time to change trains and to check in, so that if there are delays you will not miss your flight.
* The lowest from-price is based on a one-way trip, 2nd class, from any station in the Netherlands. All rates are subject to availability and applicable fare conditions.